About Masjid Yusof Ishak
Masjid Yusof Ishak is the 26th mosque funded by the Muslim community through the Mosque Building and Mendaki Fund (MBMF).
Opened in April 2017, Masjid Yusof Ishak is designed with unique architecture blending traditional mosque characteristics with Nusantara heritage, while also addressing functional requirement. Islamic motifs and Nusantara pattern are prominently used throughout the mosque.
- Kuliah Dhuha [Setiap Hari] Dewan Solat Utama Aras 224July, 2019 2019-01-01 10:00 to 2018-10-01 11:00
- Projek Yusra: Tahnik & Cukur Rambut Dewan Solat Utama Aras 224July, 2019 2019-04-09 20:56 to 2019-03-23 13:00
- Super 4 (Fardhu ‘Ain) – Modul 4: Akhlak Oditorium Aras 531July, 2019 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Program Tadrees Al-Quran: Tadarus Muslimah Dewan Solat Muslimah Aras 401August, 2019 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Prayers of the Prophet Sulaiman Oditorium Aras 503August, 2019 9:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- Tamhid (IQRA) Muslimin: Seminar Room 3 (Aras 4); Muslimah: Seminar Room 1 (Aras 3)20August, 2019 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Volunteer With Us
If you are interested to contribute to the community, do contact us by filling up the form here. We will get in touch with you and look forward to collaborating with you.
PHONE: 6893 0093
MON – FRI: 9:00am – 5:00pm
SAT: 8.30am – 12:00pm (Closed on Sun & PH)
10 Woodlands Drive 17